The Baja Designs S2 Pro LED Light offers an incredible 2,450 lumens out of a tiny 3” x 2” housing, producing an intense 2,450 Lumens using only 2 LED's.
The S2 Pro is quite literally the brightest LED light ounce for ounce on the market. The S2 Pro can be mounted where traditional lights would never fit. Moreover, it only draws 24 watts, so your electrical system will barely know it’s there. This LED is perfect for all your adventures! An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
- Lumens: 2,450 Utilizing 2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 24W / 1.70A
- Dimensions: 2.93" x 1.76" x 1.68"
- Weight: 8 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)