ARB fridge freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt coolers, the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you'll never again find your lunch water- logged by shifting ice, and there'll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months. The 50 Quart is the most popular size portable fridge on the market. Suitable for many medium to large SUV's, wagons and pickups the internal capacity which boasts the ability to hold 72, 12 oz cans is a clear favorite. Designed with four wheel drivers in mind, ALL models have a front opening lid creating improved access to the fridge contents and making them a perfect partner for fridge slides. Utilizing the patented ARB hinge system further enhances access to the internal contents. How about this - the internal size is big enough to fit a 2 liter bottle of cola in EVERY model. Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle. 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Why an ARB Fridge? Superbly engineered robust hinge - Patented Front opening lid on ALL models Drain plug aids easy cleaning. Remove it during storage to air the cabinet Easy access to the control panel Electronic temperature settings Largest internal capacity Rear facing internal LED light with automatic switching (no mechanical parts) Large full grip EZ latch secures the lid for a good seal Pre-assembled handles, non-rotating and strong enough for tie downs Built in electrical cable retention
Tech Specifications: Product improvements within each size fridge include updated injection molding behind the touch pad for better support, a larger touch pad size, rewording from error to check and the LED display changing to a high intensity white color for ease of reading in differing light conditions. With a significant investment in a temperature controlled room, data logging and control equipment to verify fridge performance, our average amp hours is based on air temperature over a 27 hour period (3 hour cool-down from 86 F ambient + 24 hour run time at a set cabinet temperature of 37 F). In summary, once to temperature, the ARB fridges use the least power consumption when compared to other leading brands.
All models are powered by a Danfoss compressor and control system with the 37QT, 50QT and 63QT sharing the BD35F compressor and the 82QT with a larger BD50F compressor model. As with any fridge, it is important to have quality wiring (to minimize voltage drop) to the fridge power outlet. For increased product life, we recommend that you protect your fridge from the weather. The test methods used to determine power consumption (average amp hours) does vary between manufacturers, however, we were conscious that power consumption tests should include the initial pull down period. When comparing power consumed against equivalent competitor models it is best to understand their test methods and compare apples with apples.
- 100% CFC free-low amp draw-ice free operation.
- Three year warranty.
- Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell. Zinc steel provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles.
- Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable.
- Convenient on/off power indicator-integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC)
- Solar panel and generator compatible.
- Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles.
- User friendly, forward facing thermostat control.
- Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge.
- Rounded corners and edges to protect vehicle upholstery.
- Fully removable lid and basket for easy access and cleaning.
- Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas-user friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge.
- Operates at extreme angles (up to 30 degrees) without affecting operation or reliability
- Model: 10800472. Weight: 53 lbs. Capacity: 50 qts. Dimensions: H20'' x W27.76" x D14.96"
- Average DC power consumption: 0.7 to 2.3 amp hr. An optional transit bag is available to aid with insulation and protect your fridge from inevitable scrapes and dents. Technical-recessed front mounted digital control panel.
- Internal led cabinet light.
- Separate dairy/fruit compartment.
- Interior drain plug.
- Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism.
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC).
- Integrated power system.
- No external power transformers required to operate the fridge on 12v DC, 24v DC or 110v AC*. The duty time and amp draw will be determined by the ambient temperature. Where practical and possible, bring the freezer fridge to the required temperature where a limitless power source is available.
*Quoted figures are based on a 12 volt power source.
Product Attributes: Net Weight (lbs) 49.6 Packaged Weight (lbs) 61.7 Footprint Length (inches) 27.75 Footprint Width (inches) 14.96 Footprint Height (inches) 20
Internal Dimension - Main Cabinet Depth (inches) 13.27 Width (inches) 11.22 Height (inches) 15.79
Internal Dimensions - Dairy Cabinet Depth (inches) 5.95 Width (inches) 11.22 Height (inches) 8.11
Parts Included Fridge Freezer AC Power Cord DC Power Cord