Introducing the Alcon Big Brake Upgrade Kit for Jeep Wrangler JL! This custom-designed kit includes everything you need to upgrade your Wrangler's brake system, including front and rear calipers, pads, and rotors.
Alcon's extensive testing has proven that this brake system can handle even the toughest off-road conditions without sacrificing performance. Plus, the kit is designed to be compatible with OE master cylinders and fit neatly behind many 17" and larger aftermarket off-road wheels. So whether you're tackling high rocks or desert washes, you can rest assured that your Alcon Big Brake Upgrade Kit has got you covered. Order yours today and enjoy peace of mind on your next off-roading adventure
Key features and benefits
- Gains in performance over stock braking system:
- Up to 14% reduction in disc temperature rise
- Up to 35% reduction in pad work rate
- Up to 10% reduction in pedal effort
- Ductile Iron caliper housing providing maximum
- strength and stiffness as well as high resistance to
- impact and fatigue
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for
- maximum corrosion protection
- High friction pads increase stopping power
- Larger rotors increase brake torque and thermal
- capacity, reducing potential for brake fade
- Increased pad area reduces temperatures and
- increases pad life
- High temperature seal material as used in highest
- levels of motorsport
- Wiper seal on every piston for dirt exclusion
- Fits many 17" and larger aftermarket wheels
- Compatible with stock OEM actuation
- Retains and utilizes OEM parking brake
- Brake Kit Part No:
Front: 6 piston
Rear: 4 piston
Front: 350 x 32mm
Rear: 330 x 22mm
- Pad Material Heavy duty Heavy duty
Notes: This kit is for both the front & rear axles.
Rebel's take: "We're running Alcon's Big Brake Kit on two separate Jeeps at the shop, and the added performance is absolutely incredible. We could literally use one big toe to stop the Jeep with no problems at all. We upgraded the Rebel Command vehicle to 42" Maxxis Trepador tires and the Alcon brakes bring it to a stop far shorter than a stock Jeep - which say's quite a lot about the stopping power these things make..."
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT 866-900-8841 TO SPEAK WITH A BUILD SPECIALIST.