WARN 95950 ZEON 12-S Winch with Synthetic Rope
- 85.50 LBS
This Warn Industries ZEON (R) 12-S 12 volt electric Winch is vehicle mounted and has a pull capacity of 12,000 pound. It has a 80 feet Spydura synthetic rope. Note: This Winch will require winch mount for proper installation.
The WARN ZEON® has proven itself in the field, and among off roaders. Now you can get the 12,000 pound capacity ZEON winch with Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The new ZEON 12-S winch trims weight but keeps plenty of muscle for the big jobs, and the toughest rescues. And the light, easy-to-handle synthetic rope makes any winching situation a bit easier. It's the perfect choice for heavily loaded off road vehicles.
- Legendary WARN reliability and performance; 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) capacity - perfect for the bigger vehicles.
- Unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable, and strong.
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Aluminum winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Robust aluminum structure is durable and helps dissipate heat.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards - the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Contactor control for extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Automatic mechanical cone brake holds the full rated load and offers excellent control while winching.
Ultra-durable metal-reinforced rubberized corded remote with 12' lead.
- Includes 80' of 3/8" Spydura Pro synthetic rope and aluminum hawse failead with powder-coat finish.
- Proprietary and strongest-in-class Spydura Pro synthetic rope is found on many military vehicles. This rope features a urathane-coated 12-strand braid, heat treated under tension. A 20 ft. Nomex heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum.
- Line Length: 80 ft
- Line Pull: 12,000 lbs
- Max Line Speed: 30 ft/min
- Current Draw: 316 amps
- Remote: Wired
- Intended Usage: Frequent
- Solenoid: Integrated
- Line Type: Synthetic Rope
- Shipping Weight: 85.5lb