The Thule Tepui Low-Pro, 2-person rooftop tent is perfect for the 3 season camper. With its 600D stitched fabric, this tent can withstand moderate elements.
Rooftop tents are quick and easy to set-up, keep your gear elevated and secure and are designed to withstand the elements. With a built-in mattress, they are more comfortable than traditional tents. And, Tepui's rooftop tents are available in different sizes and configurations, accommodating up to four people. No matter where your next adventure takes you, make the experience one to remember with a Tepui rooftop tent.
The Tepui Low Pro Rooftop Tent frame is fully wrapped and built to withstand 3 seasons, while the internal pockets provide plenty of storage space for camping accessories. Plus, the two built-in screened sky panels allow for optimal ventilation.
- Can accommodate up to three people
- Includes an extended private canopy entrance with removable annex
- Constructed from coated 600 denier and a 260g poly-cotton blend made to withstand the elements of any season
- Internal frame is fully wrapped and built to withstand any environment
- Welded aluminum construction is sturdy and long-lasting
- Four, large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories
- Two built-in screened sky panels bring in light and offers a full view of the night sky
- Sleeping capacity: 2 person
- Dimensions (Open): 84 X 50 X 44 in
- Dimensions (Closed): 43 X 50 X 10 in
- Sleeping footprint: 84 X 50 in
- Peak internal height: 38 in
- Weight: 98 lb
- Base construction: Tepui Tec (cellulized thermoplastic honeycomb fiberglass)
- Canopy fabric: Breathable, water resistant 600D polyester ripstop 1500WP
- Internal frame: 5/8" (16mm) wrapped aluminum
- Mosquito screens
- Seasons: All