sPOD SE System Bluetooth Module. Easily installs directly onto the SE Source Board.
Note: Not a replacement for wired hard switches Not with wired switches.
- Devices must be Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
- Compatible with
- Android devices
- iPhone 4s or newer
- iPad 2 or newer
- iPad mini iOS 7 or newer
- Works in conjunction with an existing SE sPOD system
- Access to iTunes App Store or Google Play Store
- Smartphone/Device Features:
The Bluetooth module is an option that will be an end-user plug-n-play feature. Fully customizable smartphone Bluetooth 4.0 LE wireless controller is interactive with the touchscreen controller. This means that when you turn on a switch via the smart phone, the light on the touchscreen will light up. Vise-versa is true when turning on the circuits.
- Free sPOD Bantam app is downloadable from iTunes or Google Play (Android)
- Auto-detect Bluetooth
- Secure PIN enabled password protection
- Customizable legends (3 lines of text)
- Customizable icons
- Pictures can be added to each switch
- Voice activation
Each switch is programmable for:
- Switch Linking
- Selectable colors for each switch
- Voltage feedback (vehicles battery/alternator voltage)
- SourceSE board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Selection of up to 4 sPOD SourceSE to have control of up to 32 circuits.
Distance ranges may vary from 10 feet up to 40 feet depending on location of the Source, the surroundings, phone type, phone cover and many other variables.