The Rebel Off Road Spare Tire Relocation Bracket is a must have for the XPLOR Bed rack owner looking to carry an oversized spare tire onboard without crowding the bed.
By relocating your oversized spare tire, you immediately gain ground clearance under the bed and improve departure angles eliminating hang ups while off road. Our bracket simply bolts to your XPLOR bed racks center channel and can be installed within 1 hour or less.
The XPLOR Bed Rack Spare tire bracket utilizes your stock spare tire winch from under your bed, making lifting/lowering your spare as quick and easy as it was from the factory. To aide in the installation, we've also included 4 square shims, eliminating grooves in your side wall from being pushed up against the edges of your bed rack.
- Works with both our Half and Full Height XPLOR Gladiator Bed Racks
- Holds up to 40” tire
- Installs in 1hr or less using hand tools
- Eliminates the need to carry an oversized spare tire in your bed
- Uses your factory tire winch crank
- Fully adjustable for tire size and back space wheels (works with factory wheels or aftermarket).
- Made In The USA with American sourced steel
- 10 gauge laser cut steel bracket
- Our powder coated racks are sandblasted, pre-treated with 4 stage iron phosphate wash with deionized water rinse. They receive a Tier 1 OEM Supplier basecoat of zinc rich primer and then are shot with a top coat of black fine texture powder coat finish.
*Although this mount will attach to the XPLOR Bed Rack it will not work with your factory Toyota Tacoma Tire winch crank. Please note that you'll need to order a Factory Jeep Gladiator tire winch to complete this setup.
Pretty nice piece
Added this rather than the table mount/table for my Rebel half track. Supports a 37x13.50x17 Ridge Grappler and still has a decent amount of space under it to tote stuff if you leave the tailgate down. Braindead easy to install. Nice concept. Love Team Rebel and their creativity.
Amazing product once again! Super easy to install and operate. Would recommend and I have been to all who ask. Reblel OffRoad killing the game.