Looking for a heavy-duty Jeep JL Wrangler bumper in a lightweight, stout package? Next Venture Motorsports has modified their popular Rimrocker Series bumpers, by changing out nearly every component for slightly thicker, but lighter-weight, aluminum components.
Crafted from a combination of 1/4" and 3/8" Aluminum, and 1" thick steel recovery points, this rear bumper is both lightweight and stout-where-it-counts so that you can hit the hardcore trails with confidence!
The machined 1" thick recovery tabs extend inside the bumper and are bolted through the mounting brackets that attach the bumper to the frame of the Jeep.
The bumper can accommodate up to a 38" tailgate-mounted spare tire without raising the spare tire mount; a 40" tire if you do raise the spare. The spare tire recess also doubles as a step at the rear of the Jeep -- with dimple died holes to give your boots some grip!
- Aluminum construction
- Improved departure angles
- Built-in recovery points
- Up to 10 mounting points on the sides and bottom of the frame rails, which prevents unwanted rotation of the bumper into the body tub if you take a real hit on the trail
- Accommodates the factory hitch receiver, so you maintain your OE rating while towing
- Optional light provisions designed for Baja Designs S2 Flush Mount Lights
- An aluminum backing plate behind our logo cutout (shown here with blue or orange vinyl on it in some demo photos)
- Weight: 34 lbs
We highly recommend relocating the license plate from the bumper. If you're out there on the trail, it's bound to be pulled off by rocks. For this modification check out our License Plate Relocation Brackets.