Motobilt now offers the Jeep JL / Gladiator JT Hammer front bumper with Fog Light Holes. It features built in provisions for factory style fog lights. The Motobilt Jeep JL Front Hammer Bumper is a 48.5 inch wide, sleek, tight-fitting design proudly made in the USA.
Motobilt's JL/JT Hammer Bumper is 3D CAD designed to ensure the best possible fit to your Jeep JL. The bumper will fit all 2018 and newer models of the Jeep JL 2 door and 4 door JL Unlimited. The front d-ring mounts are CNC cut from 3/4 inch thick steel plate and pass through the bumper where they weld to the bumper mounting plates in addition to the bumper body. This was done for added strength to the recovery point.
The Hammer bumper has provisions to mount the factory fog lights or aftermarket LED fog lights. We have pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern. The Hammer bumper can be run with or without the optional skid plate. The ends of the Hammer bumper taper up for tire clearance. Each cut in the bumper was intentional to keep it tight to the frame rail for a better approach angle. The main construction of the bumper is fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate. The bumper also serves as a winch mount. The top side of the JK The Hammer Bumper has bolt holes for a recovery winch.
- Jeep JK The Hammer 48.5 inch front bumper
- Fits 2018 and newer Jeep JL 2 door and 4 door JL Unlimited
- Fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate
- Bolt on design
- 3/4 inch thick steel d-ring mounts
- Pass through d-ring mounts weld to the bumper
- Included Fog Light Holes
- Pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws for the factory fog lights
- Made in the USA
- Sold as each
- If installing a winch, MB1002 fairlead mount will also need to purchased. See Related Parts.
- Motobilt bumpers ship bare steel, paint or powdercoat needed before use.
- No cutting required on the frame rails on your Jeep JL
- Skid plate sold separately. See Related Parts.
- LED fog light NOT included, but sold separately. See Related Parts
- Your factory frame holes may need to be opened up to 5/8” due to tolerance differences in the factory frame rails.
- If your vehicle is equipped with the fog light design below, your fog lights will not work with this bumper