Looking for the best protection for your new Jeep Gladiator JT? Look no further than the Motobilt Rocker Armor! Our skid plate system is designed to provide maximum protection while maintaining a clean, flush underside. Installation is easy and bolt-together, with recessed bolts and smooth keyed overlays.
The Motobilt Jeep JT Gladiator Skid Plate System is the most well thought out system in the industry by providing protection, easy installation and a completely flush underside. We offer a complete 4 skid system where each part bolts together using recessed bolts and completely smooth keyed overlays. There are absolutely no drop down points, bolt heads or lips to catch on obstacles. Fits Jeep JT Gladiator with 3.6L.
There are no drop down points or bolt heads that could catch on obstacles, so you can drive with confidence knowing your Jeep is well protected. Fits all models of the Jeep Gladiator JT with the 3.6L engine.
- 3/16 inch steel construction.
- Large 4 piece design.
- 1 hour (estimated) install time.
- Recessed bolts that self center.
- Entire system is completely flush.
- Boat side design.
- Built in cross member.
- Large oil pan access panel.
- Notched ends so that a car lift can still be used for repairs.
- Individual skids can be removed for repairs and maintenance on your Jeep.
- Weight = 240lbs
- Steel construction for superior strength.
- 4 piece design allows for the most protection.
- Quick and easy install.
- Flush underside allows you to easily slide over obstacles.
- Built in crossmember adds strength and rigidity.
- Large oil pan access panel allows for clean and effortless oil changes.
- No drilling.
- No need to drop or empty your fuel tank.
- Transmission / Transfer case skid plate
- Engine skid plate
- Fuel tank skid plate
- Exhaust skid plate
Ships raw steel. Will need to be painted or powder coated. We recommend test-fitting all Motobilt products before paint/powder coat.
IMPORTANT: On some Gladiator models, you will have to drill into the frame and crossmember in order to install the exhaust skid plate. Please see the image showing the holes you will need to drill if your Gladiator model does not already have them. Once these holes have been drilled, you will need to install the included weld nuts. See Assembly Instructions provided below.