The Moroso Jeep 4.0L oil pan for 1991-2006 Jeep Wranglers, 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokees and 1987-1992 Comanches with 4.0 liter engines is designed with 3 trapped door baffles to help keep the oil at the mouth of the oil pump at any angle you take your Jeep. With a an increased volume of 7.25 quarts (1.25 Qt over stock), the Moroso oil pan is sure to keep your engine oil temperature cooler than stock.
Moroso manufactures over 3000 products, from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment, marine performance engines and numerous other performance parts. The company has an impressive list of customers, ranging from grass-roots racers to top level NASCAR® Nextel Cup and NHRA/IHRA race teams.
- Designed for 1991-2006 Jeep Wranglers, 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokees and 1987-1992 Comanches with 4.0 liter engines, including stock exhaust manifolds with the integral catalytic converters
- Features a race proven 3 trap door assembly and removable anti-slosh baffle that keeps oil contained in oil pump pickup area during harshest off road conditions
- The rear sump of the oil pan extends out on both sides to hold 7.25 quarts (1.25Qt more than stock) to reduce oil temperature
- Oil Pan is designed to works with your existing oil pump and pickup tube
- Depth of the oil pan remains at the stock depth is maintained to allow fitment for aftermarket skid plates and to maxmize ground clearance
- Constructed from heavy duty 16 gauge steel with a clear zinc finish to resist corrosion