Trying to figure out how to mount your shovel to a HiLift Jack or flat surface? We've taken all the guess work out of figuring out how to mount your shovel, axe or other tool.
Our mounts are made of USA aluminum and are 1/8 thick. The bolts used are stainless steel with zinc nylon locking nuts. The mounting location to the closest part of the handle measures 1 5/8". We call this "Stand-off".
- Light weight (1/8 inch USA Aluminum).
- Will not rust.
- Will mount to the channels of most Lift Jack/Farm Jacks such as the brand "HiLift".
- Mounts easily to flat surfaces such as a drawer in an Overlanding trailer.
- The mounting surface has a square opening for a 3/8 carriage bolt.
- Quickfist mounts are utilized and secured the best way possible.
- Bracket prevents the Quickfist mount from twisting or rotating under weight.
- Kit includes 2x Aluminum brackets with aluminum back washer, 2x rubber Quickfist mounts, 4x 5/16 bolts with nylon lock nuts, 2x 3/8 carriage bolts with nylon lock nuts.