The TeraFlex HD Tie Rod Kit is designed for extreme conditions that typically cause factory steering components to bend and fail.
- HD 1.6 O.D. 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Over 200% stronger than factory tie rod
- Forged tie rod end housing designed specifically for JKs
- Allows proper clearance for use with factory 17 wheels
- Tie rod end joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
- Also features adjustable preload tension to ensure proper long term durability
- Includes the clamp #1123160, or the TeraFlex Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit The joint is pressed into the rod end housing and secured with a snap ring. When oriented in the Tie Rod configuration, the joint offers a total of 14 degrees movement to minimize tie rod roll, but will still allow maximum turning.