The Genesis Basecamp System is the ultimate all-in-one backcountry cooking system, stowing neatly into itself and fitting snugly among your gear.
The convenient nesting stove and cookware provide a compact cooking system capable of fueling the most demanding crew before and after your most rewarding adventures. The Jetboil engineered valve provides unparalleled simmer control; and still boils a liter of water in 3 minutes, 15 seconds when using the 5L Flux Pot. Jetboil's eco-friendly, ceramic, non-stick Fry Pan complements the unparalleled simmer control to sizzle bacon and perfect eggs while the FluxRing®-equipped 5 liter pot/lid is unmatched for quickly and efficiently boiling water for spaghetti and meatballs. System includes 5-liter FluxPot, fry pan, carry bag and stove.
An attachable windscreen improves the system's performance in any weather; regulated for consistent performance down to 20 degrees F (-6 degrees C). Includes system carrying bag with pocket for regulator; compatible with standard 16.4-ounce propane bottle; weighs 9.1 pounds.
- Jetboil's dual-burner design functions as a standalone stove or couples with other Jetlink-compatible stoves or a Luna satellite burner to create an outdoor cooking range
- Specs when system is open: 20.5” x 9.8” (52.1 cm x 24.9 cm)
- 5-liter FluxPot and 10-inch ceramic-coated nonstick fry pan give you everything you need to set a new benchmark for basecamp cooking
- Beastly 10,000 BTU heating system boils water in just over three minutes—perfect for melting snow or making coffee
- Attachable windscreen improves system's performance in any weather; efficient, compact folding design fits handily in small spaces
- Includes 10-inch FryPan, 5 Liter FluxPot, and system carrying bag (8.5" tall x 10.75") with pocket for regulator fuel connection
- Regulated for consistent performance down to 20°F
- Convenient and reliable lever igniter
- Compatible with standard 16.4 oz propane bottle