Did your Gladiator not come from the factory with a set of three bed rails? We have ya covered. This unique bundle includes the set of 3 bed rails, 1 pair of sliding T nuts, and 1 pair of Quick Fist clamps to secure your axe, shovel, jack or any accessory you'd like to install on your Gladiators HD bed rail system.
- 3X Bed rails (Left, right, front)
- 2X Quick Fist Clamps
- 2X Spring Loaded T-Nuts
- 2X 1/4" X 1" grade 8 bolts
- 2X 1/4" Flat Washers
Not only do our bed rails cost less than ordering from Jeep, but they are much more durable and have a higher load carrying capability. These work fantastic with our XPLOR Bed Racks for the Jeep Gladiator, and we run them on all three of the shop JTs. They come powder coated black with mounting hardware.
Our jeep Gladiator JT bed rails enable you to securely mount recovery gear, camping accessories, rooftop tent bed racks, cargo racks, molle panels, our fridge slider mount and much more to the inner bed rail of your Jeep Gladiator JT. Pre-cut to size, pre-drilled to align with the factory threaded holes in your bed and we include all necessary hardware to install. Our bed rails are sure to be a worthwhile upgrade for your Gladiator that you will not regret!
- Easy install- Approx 30-60 min.
- Precut & Pre-drilled to align with factory holes in the bed rail
*if your vehicle has a spray in bed liner, your factory threaded holes may have to be cleaned out prior to install
- Mount accessories to the inside of your bed rail
- Allows for easy install of our Xplor bed racks
- Adds rigidity to your bed rails
- Provides easy installation points for our Fridge Slider Mount
QUICK FIST CLAMPS:
• Holds objects 1" to 2.25" (25 to 57mm) in diameter.
• Each clamp supports a safe working load of 25lbs (11 kilos).
• 2 clamps support 50lbs (23 kilos).
• Mounts easily with one #10 bolt or screw.
• Mounting area: 2 1/2" x 3/4" (64x19mm).
I couldn't be more happy with the quality, shipping and instructions of this product. Everything is top notch and you can instantly tell the strength difference of this system versus others I’ve seen. Thanks for shipping this how you’d like to get something Rebel!