This is the GenRight "Legend" Coil Over Suspension Package for Jeep Wrangler TJ & LJ (1997-2006) this is the best, most balanced & adaptable suspension system on the market today!
This package is also good for a 5"-7" rear stretch and a 3" front stretch to get your Jeep to the perfect wheelbase. By the way, this is the same trail proven suspension set up we have run on many of our GenRight Jeeps for over 10 years!
This kit features 14" travel King coilover shocks and 1/4" thick wall lower control arms and brackets.
As you can see from the price this is no "bolt-on" kit! Unlike most kits, this kit is designed to provide smooth non-binding travel through the entire stroke of suspension travel (for crazy articulation). This kit package, replaces the entire Front and Rear suspension on your Jeep (TJ, LJ, YJ or CJ-7) with the best components money can buy!
This was featured on Xtreme 4x4 TV because it was designed to give you all the parts you need (except the grinder, welder & time) to convert your rig from a nice trail rig to an awesome EXTREME trail rig!
This kit features every possible upgrade you could get from us to lengthen your wheelbase and make the thing flex like a mad dog!
This Kit Includes:
• (1) Front coil over "hoop" style shock mount kit (FSM-2005).
• (1) Front 3 link Suspension Kit with all adjustable Johnny Joint ends (SUP3101).
• (1) Rear 4 link Suspension Kit with all adjustable Johnny Joint ends (SUP4101).
• (1) Outboard Rear Coil over shock mounts (RSM1001).
• (4) Quad Wrap limit straps & tabs (SLSQ14).
• (1) All necessary Grade 8 hardware.
• (1) Set of detailed installation instructions.
Optional Add Ons:
• Rear Sway Bar kit (SWB1003).
• 15, 19.5, 20, & 23 Gallon Gas Tanks w/ skid plate
• Mini Boatside Rocker Guards
• Steel or Aluminum Corner Guards
• Universal Transmission Crossmember kit• 2.0" King Coilover shocks with or w/o remote reservoir.
This kit gives you the opportunity to push your front end forward 2"-3", and the rear axle back about 5"-7" (depending on your axle & gas tank combo)
This is also a clean way to convert your older leaf spring Jeep to coil overs and spank your buddies out on the trail!
The kit will include detailed instructions & diagrams (about 45 pages) to help you place the shocks and other suspension components in the optimal position and provide your vehicle the best articulation and dampening control.
All the kit pieces are made from heavy duty, trail proven parts and materials.
- Once you have placed your order online, a GenRight staff member will contact you to discuss the specifics of your build to ensure the shocks and various other part options to best suit your vehicle build.
- To install this kit it will require cutting, bending and welding.
- The kit will also require some minor cutting of the inner fender to accommodate your out board shocks and tires.
- The kit is compatible with most body lifts, however we do NOT recommend anything over 2".
- Retains your factory steering box in factory location.