GENRIGHT OFFROAD - JEEP TJ LEGEND EXT SUSPENSION PACKAGE (6-7" STRETCH)
- CALL FOR SHIPPING DETAILS
- 0.00 LBS
Frequently bought together:
This is the GenRight "Legend" Comp Coil over Suspension Package for Jeep TJ (1997-2006) good for up to a 7" rear stretch. This is a trail proven suspension set up we have run on our GenRight Jeeps for over 3 years
This website item is a single "click" to get everything you need to stretch your Jeep and convert it to coilovers and save an additional 5% off our already low internet price by buying the complete package
This kit features 14" travel genuine King Shocks Coil Over Shocks and 1/4" thick wall lower control arms and brackets.
As you can see from the price this is no "bolt-on" kit
This was designed to give you all the parts you need (except the grinder, welder & time) to convert your rig from a nice trail rig to an awesome COMP trail rig
This kit features every possible upgrade you could get from us to lengthen your wheelbase and make the thing flex like a mad dog
This Kit Includes:
(1) Front coilover "hoop" style shock mount kit (FSM2004)
(4) KING 2.0" Coilover shocks with dual rate springs and valved just for a Jeep (14" travel)
(1) Front 3 link Suspension Kit with all adjustable ends (SUP3101)
(1) Rear 4 link Suspension Kit with all adjustable ends (SUP4101)
(1) Hollow Rear Sway Bar kit (SWB1003)
(1) Outboard Rear Coilover shock mounts (RSM1001)
(1) COMP (23 gal) Gas Tank and new lighter weight Skid (GST2053/4053)
(1) Set of our Stretch Rocker Guards (aka: Rock Sliders) (RCG5002)
(1) Set of our Full Stretch COMP Cut Corner Guards (CNR2004 & CNR6003 on the LJ)
(2) Additional Quad Wrap limit straps & tabs (SLSQ14)
(2) Additional limit straps, quad wrap (SLSQ08)
This is a great time to push your front end forward (about 2 - 3") and the rear axle back 7" to get over the "Magic 100" wheelbase for those guys on 40's or bigger.
This is also a clean way to convert your older leaf spring Jeep to coilovers and spank your buddies out on the trail
The kit will include detailed instructions & diagrams (about 45 pages) to help you place the shocks and other suspension components in the optimal position and provide your vehicle the best articulation and dampening control.
All the kit pieces are made from heavy duty, trail proven parts and materials.
Once you have placed your order online, a GenRight staff member will contact you to discuss the specifics of your build to tailor the shocks and various other part options to best suit your rig.
To install this kit it will require cutting, bending and welding.
The kit will also require some minor cutting of the inner fender to accommodate your out board shocks and tires.
The kit is compatible with most body lifts, however we do not recommend anything over 2".
Retain the factory steering box in the factory location.