The Genright half doors for the Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT are designed to improve visibility, airflow and provide a much more enjoyable outdoor experience. The 3/16" Aluminum material provides plenty of strength and curves with the factory lines of the Jeep like no other doors on the market.
Like all of Genrights products, the fit, finish and appearance sets itself apart from the competition, making these doors a great investment that will provide years of trouble free use.
- (1) pair of REAR half doors (front doors are sold separately).
- Constructed of Heavy-Duty 3/16" thick Aluminum, that is solid (other mfgs offer only 1/8" thick).
- Curved to match the Jeeps body lines.
- Bigger opening (than stock full door) allows for better visibility and more air flow.
- Flat area on front door, is perfect to mount a factory style mirror.
- Pre-drilled for GenRight's arm rests.
- Four 1/4-20 RivNuts pre-installed on inside, to hold GenRight's door bags.
- Comes with 2 hinge spacer plates for each door so Factory Jeep hinges can be reused.
- Includes new Door Handles and latches.
- All new stainless steel hardware is included to assemble and install on your Jeep.
- Easy to pull on and off (once adjusted). Easier than factory door, because no electrical connections.
- Requires some minor assembly and initial fitment to the Jeep for proper opening and closing.
- These half doors ship without hinges (you can reuse your factory hinges).
- We also offer an optional set of billet door hinges so you can easily swap between your full and half doors.
- Doors are shipped to you in raw aluminum (with brushed finish), but would require finish "body" work before being painted.
- The doors can be painted, wrapped, left in natural aluminum or polished.