The Factor 55 tow straps are designed to provide a massive 31,000Lbs of capacity, and intended for use as a recovery strap or a winch extension strap. All Factor 55 tow straps are tested and made to strict Factor 55 specifications by a certified and reputable USA based rigging manufacturer.
Factor 55 offers their tow straps in two models to match the needs of each individual- Standard Duty tow strap and Extreme duty tow straps. Both straps are double ply, 2 inch wide by 30 foot long and constructed of 100% low stretch polyester.
- Standard Duty Straps: Cordura reinforced eye loops at both ends
- Extreme Duty Straps: In addition to the eye loops, the entire 30 foot length of the strap is also sleeved in Cordura for maximum abrasion protection.
All straps are clearly marked with Working Load Limits (WLL) based on the various strap configurations.
Factor 55 prefers double ply 2 inch strap construction over wider single ply 3 and 4 inch wide straps, as the wider strap edges get abraded and worn easily versus narrower straps.
Minimal Stretch Tow Strap:
"Tow straps" are not dynamic elastic recovery straps like Snatch straps, Yank straps and Kinetic Ropes. Tow straps retain very little elasticity and are designed for longer distance prolonged towing. Because of this, the Factor 55 Standard and Extreme Duty Tow Straps may also be used as winch line extensions.
- Offered in Standard Duty & Extreme Duty
- 30 foot length of the Extreme Duty strap is sleeved in Cordura for maximum abrasion protection
- 100% Polyester
- Sold individually
- Each strap is serialized for date and material lot traceability.
- Made In USA
|OPTIONAL STRAP WRAPS: |
Keep your straps organized, neat and tidy with the Factor 55 strap wraps. Add in a pair of these so your straps dont end up all over the vehicle.