The Overland Vehicle Systems Nomadic 8' awning will create comfort and shade anywhere you're stopped within a matter of minutes. Simply unzip the cover, deploy the 4 poles and you're "covered"... Literally.
The Overland Vehicle Systems Awning material is manufactured from 600D poly cotton rip stop material and heat-sealed seams which ensures no leaks through seams regardless of the amount of rain that comes through camp. If you see the weather changing or something stronger than a breeze turns up you can attach the supplied para-cord ropes to keep your awning from catching wind, and you are now ready to take on severe weather.
When it’s time to stow your Nomadic awning away, it simply packs it back into the heavy duty 1000D PVC cover which takes only minutes to break down.
- 69 square Feet of Covered Shelter
- 600D Poly Cotton Rip-Stop Cover
- Boxed Aluminum Rafters
- Pivoting Aluminum Adjustable Poles
- Tie Down Points for Securing Poles and Water Run Off
- 1000G PVC Travel Cover With #10 Zipper
- Ballistic Nylon Tie Downs with S Connects and Buckle
- Shock Cord with Retention
- Zippers to Secure Enclosed Shelter
- Heavy Duty Oversized Stakes
What is included:
Fitment: Anything with a factory or aftermarket roof rack. Please confirm rack weight capacity prior if you are unsure.
Installation: Will accommodate most factory and aftermarket racks.
Warranty: Four Year Limited Warranty