The Baja Designs S2 Sport LED Light offers an incredible 1,130 lumens out of a tiny 3” x 2” housing, producing an intense amount of light using only 2 LED's.
The S2 Sport features the same quality, fit, and finish that is synonymous with the Baja Designs name, at an attractive price point. The S2 Sport is ideal as a fog, cornering, rack, or reverse light and much more. A compact and powerful light, featuring quality that is second to none.
- 2X S2 Sport Wide/Cornering
- 2X Mounting Brackets
- 1X Wiring harness w/ Switch
- Lumens: 1,130 Utilizing 2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 12W / .9A
- Dimensions: 2.93" x 1.76" x 1.68"
- Weight: 8 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)