Offroad conditions can beat on your Bronco's undercarriage. For added strength that'll stand up to any trail, ARB designed these Red Heavy Duty Differential Covers (750012) for your Dana 44. These covers are designed to reinforce your rear axle housing, to prevent damage and extend part life.
Features and Benefits:
- Computer optimized cross brace design
- Increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Additional housing strength
- Greatly increasing ring and pinion life and overall load strength
- Neodymium magnets collect metallic wear particles
- Oil magnets can be checked for signs of internal damage
- Prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
- Approach/departure angle optimized by angled exterior surfaces
- Unique dipstick/filler cap allows differential oil level to be adjusted
- Durable red powder coated finish
This differential cover will work on the rear Dana 44 axle of your 2021-2022 Ford Bronco & 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL. Constructed using high-tensile nodular iron and finished with a red powder coating, this cover not only provides a shield for your differential it will protect your ring and pinion set.
To add to the structural integrity of your entire Dana 44 axle, this differential cover features a computer optimized cross brace design. The additional housing strength helps keep the ring and pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth while extending their life and their overall maximum load ability.
Neodymium magnets are employed in the drain plug and dipstick to collect metallic wear particles. Additionally, the dipstick’s magnet location will help you diagnose internal damage. Customized for high drive-line, approach and departure angles, the dipstick and filler cap contribute to easy oil adjustments.
Easily installed, this differential cover will have you protected for the trail in no time flat.
Please Note: Will not fit the Bronco Sport.