Introducing the XCAP Enclosure for XPLOR Bed Rack Jeep Gladiator 2020+. Now you can get the full, ultimate off-road experience while keeping your belongings securely protected!
Designed to fit on any XPLOR Bed Rack, the XCAP enclosure is made from light weight aluminum and is incredibly easy to install to an existing XPLOR Bed Rack. Crafted from durable 1/8" aluminum that are weather resistant and secure from theft, no off-roading adventure will be too extreme for you!
With this bed rack enclosure installed, you can go wild without having to worry about external threats. So get ready for a full load of off road adventures and secure storaging solutions when you drive with an XCAP installed on your XPLOR bed rack.
The option XPLOR Rack Skeleton Frame Jeep Gladaitor JT allows those who do not own and XPLOR Rack to purchase the Skeletal frame (removing all the parts you don't need) giving them now the ability to run XCAP Enclosure. To sum it up, this option allows you to grab the whole complete package nessessary to run the XCAP Enclosure for your Jeep Gladiator.
- Rear lift gate on gas struts for secure storage of your belongs inside the bed. When rear tailgate is closed, the lift gate is securely locked behind it.
- The option to customize your rack to the exact loadout you need.
- All four sides, two on drive and two on passenger, can be purchased individually with either flat planels or recessed rotopax storage kits (almost identical to our Blackout Window Storage Kits).
- Includes a new headache rack designed to give rear cab viewing and protection from the elements.
- Made in the USA with American aluminum & steel.
Rotopax side panels will only be compatible with a Full Height XPLOR Rack. If you order it for a half height, we'll modify your order and change it to the flat panels.
Pictured images of the XCAP Enclosure are prototype samples. These are subject to change as we modify, improve and create new design options for this rack before its release date. THIS IS A PREORDER. As these changes occur we'll update this description and the images above. More options coming soon!