The Rock-Slide Engineering Step Sliders are the perfect addition to your Jeep Wrangler JL. These steps are made of 10-gauge steel and are powder coated in a textured black finish. The steps automatically deploy when the door is opened, and they retract when the door is closed. They are rated for moderate off-road conditions and have a skid plate for more aggressive trails.
Rock Slide Engineering’s newly designed 3rd Generation Step Slider for the Jeep Wrangler JL is next level. This fully functional, trail rated, rock slider is integrated with a power step for easy access for all demographics.
An additional 2 inches on the back end of the step has been added to this generation for better, safer access to the rear door. Our engineers have incorporated smart motor technology and eliminated the gas strut from the internals of the step to increase the motor longevity. This improvement will keep your step deploying and retracting consistently, even in cold and harsh weather. A sleep mode has been built in to minimize battery drainage. The slider provides protection for the rocker panel on your Jeep. The step will deploy a full 12 inches down from the body of the Slider when the door is opened. After closing your door, the step will automatically retract and sit flush with the body of the step slider.
Rockslide engineering's step slider is made of 10-gauge steel construction. We use a state-of-the-art automated powder coat system to acid etch the raw base material in preparation for the textured black topcoat. The internals of the step slider are made of stainless steel and aluminum to prevent rusting. This plug and play system is designed to utilize the factory mounting points for a no-drill installation. It uses a stand-alone wire harness, so no splicing or rewiring on your Jeep is necessary. This will allow you to retain your manufacturer warranty after installation.
The Step Slider is rated for moderate off-road conditions. More aggressive trails require the additional skid plate for the step slider to provide further stability and protection. For more information and related products, please view below!
OPTIONAL ALUMINUM ROCKER GUARDS:
Rock-Slides Rocker Guards to provide side impact coverage on the rocker panel and below the door frames.
- Fully Functional Step and Rock Slider
- Smart Motor
- No drill installation
- Factory mounting locations
- Automated Deploy and Retraction of the Sep
- Use of Original Equipment from Manufacturing
- Powder Coat Textured Black
- 3/16” Steel Stainless Steel and Aluminum Internals
- Made in the USA.
JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Both Driver and Passenger side Step Slider
- Complete Stand-alone wire harness
- Magnetic Door Sensors
- Additional Mounting Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Powder Coat and Electrical Components
Behind the step aluminum bumpstop, which adheres with VHB double sided adhesive, disperses any forces against the entire side of your vehicle if you hit the step instead of damaging the body.
- Functional step incorporated into a functional rock slider that deploys when the door is opened
- Trail rated to 5 and below. Trails 5 and above require additional Skid Plates (AX-SS-SP-JL4 Sold Separately)
- Step can hold up to 650 LBS and feature a 12" drop when deployed
- CNC laser cut from 11 gauge steel
- Full pinch seam protection.
- Made in the USA
- Powder coated textured black
Love the steps and they look great