The Tuffy Security Jeep JK 16 gauge steel full console provides over twice as much secure storage than the factory console.
A special bracket is included for mounting a stereo, CB or other electronic equipment inside the lockable console with a hole for the CB Mic. Inside the storage area there is a handy 12 Volt marine grade power outlet and a removable utility tray.
Tuffy’s 1/4 inch thick patented Pry-Guard II latching system secures the lid shut while a gas strut supports the lid when open. For convenience front and rear drink holders are included with anti-rattle drink fingers. The console is taller than the OEM model and features a much needed larger and more comfortable full length padded armrest. The console is designed to work in vehicles equipped with and without the rear power window switches. Each console includes brackets for both Automatic and Manual transmissions. A divider is also included to gain more storage if the electronics bracket is not used.
07-10 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Electronics mounting bracket, or use included divider bracket for more storage
- Patented Pry-Guard II locking system with a 1/4 inch steel latch which enables the lid to be latched closed without locking
- Patented Anti-twist push button lock system with a 10 tumbler double bitted security key containing built in weather seals
- Full length marine grade vinyl armrest
- 12V Power outlet inside console, Marine grade
- Over twice as much storage as the factory console (965 cubic inches of storage)
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates an exclusive Pin-Lock hinge security system with built in lid stop
- Hole for CB Mic
- Includes bracket for rear power window switches
- Front and Rear drink holders with anti-rattle drink fingers
- Brackets included for both Automatic & Manual transmissions
- Grade 8 mounting hardware provided
Full OEM Console replacement. OEM Factory console is removed and replaced by the Tuffy Console. The Tuffy console bolts to the existing holes without drilling. Additional hardware is provided for optional added security which requires drilling two holes. (Replaces OEM factory full or mini console with or without power window switches and with automatic or manual transmissions)
Exterior Dimensions 37” L x 10 3/4” W x 19 1/4” H (With padded armrest)
Interior Compartment 11” L (Top), 7 1/2” L (Bottom) x 7 1/2” W (Top), 9 1/4” W (Bottom) x 12 1/2” H
Auxiliary Compartment 1 Electronics Compartment: Comes pre-cut for DIN mount stereo 7 1/4” x 2 3/16”. Max depth behind face plate is 7 7/8”, Max clearance on top of face plate is 2 3/8”. Equipment is mounted at 90 deg.