Poison Spyder LED License Plate & 3rd Brake Light - 41-04-406
- Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Days
- 1.00 LBS
Frequently bought together:
On many modified Jeeps the license plate has been relocated from its stock mount, which also requires a solution for illuminating the license plate at night. Likewise, aftermarket spare tire carriers often delete the stock third brake light, also requiring some sort of a replacement to remain legal. The Poison Spyder LED License Plate & 3rd Brake Light solves both problems by providing high intensity, low-power draw LED lights for both the license plate and the third brake light, on a single compact, great looking package.View AllClose
PLEASE NOTE that some basic wiring is required in order to install this product. Due to the variances from vehicle to vehicle, we can't provide a step-by-step procedure for wiring the light on your specific vehicle. However, a wire-color guide is included on the product packaging to assist in making the proper connections. A test light or multi-meter, as well as following wires from the stock license plate and third brake lights, will be helpful in identifying which specific wires to tap into the vehicle's wiring harness.
- 4 high intensity clear LED's to illuminate the license plate
- 4 high intensity red LED's to function as the third brake light
- Brushed stainless steel bracket with Spyder web styling.
- Quickly and easily mounts using the top two license plate bolts (not supplied).
- Short pigtail with a weather-tight connector makes the license plate quickly removable for removal of the spare tire when needed.
- 6' extension harness with heavy duty black, abrasion-resistant sheathing allows the license plate to be mounted far from its original location, with enough wiring to reach out on to swing-open tire carriers.b