Introducing the Skycamp 2.0: an improved version of the award-winning and best-selling Skycamp!
1 Minute Setup: Get out of your car and be ready to camp in 60 seconds.
Sleeps 4 People: The Skycamp features a comfortable king-size mattress.
Aerodynamic and Lightweight Design: Looks great and fits on most vehicles.
Customizable: Choose the color of your hardshell and the accessories you want for the best camping experience.
Breathable: Insulating Poly-Cotton Canvas tent fabric.
Hardshell Locks: Closing straps have locks to give you peace of mind.
Quality: The Skycamp is made with love at our own factory in South Korea with quality components and custom molds.
Option A: Your rack will be shipped via truck freight (lower 48 states only) to the nearest freight hub where you can pick it up in person at your convenience once you have been notified it has arrived.
Option B: If you would prefer, we can provide door to door service for an additional fee of $250; please select this option within the drop down menu
- Thicker Mattress: 1.6" high density polyfoam with an R-Value of 6.4
- Interior Design: World map graphic
- Hardshell Locks: Stronger stainless steel
- Windows: Outer fabric turns into a canopy
- Mounting Brackets: Easier to install
- Redesigned Ladder: Safer and more comfortable
- Floor: Durable & insulating honeycomb aluminum panels
- Tent: Breathable 300gsm poly-cotton canvas
- Rainfly: Waterproof polyester 150D (PU 3000mm)
- Shell: Double-layered FRP with 1" air insulation
- Mounting Brackets 2.0 ($89 value): Faster installation, the new standard of mounting brackets. These quick-to-tighten brackets are compatible with a maximum cross bar height of 1.2" (3cm) and a width of 3.5" (9cm). For higher cross bars, Mounting Brackets 1.0 should be used.
- iKamper Allen Wrench: Allows quick installation of the brackets.
- 2.0 Ladder with Cover ($145 value): Features angled steps, making them safer and more comfortable when you climb up.
- Gas Strut Locks ($25 value): Securely lock the hard shell open during windy situations.
- Hard shell Wax (gloss black/white only) ($25 value): Hard shell conditioning and care.
- Seam Sealer ($15 value): Condition the seams of your canvas tent.
- Tension Poles ($52 value): Turn your side windows into canopies.
- 2 Keys: Safely keep your hard shell locked and secure.
- 2 Extra E-Clips for Mounting Brackets
- 4 Rail Endcaps
- Instruction Manual
- Fabric Care Card