Genright Off Road Jeep JL & JT Narrow Front Tube Fenders - Aluminum - TFF-10640
- 15.00 LBS
These entirely new Tube Fenders for the NEW Jeep Wrangler JL (and Gladiator JT).
These "performance" fenders are more narrow than the factory plastic flare (width), making them hug the new Jeep's curved body and better match the width of the rear tube fenders.
These tube fenders are perfect for more clearance when rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail.
Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Unique backing plates mount under the fender, clean up exposed area at the grille.
- Backing plate also provides a new mounting location for LED side marker lights.
- Made of lightweight & durable 6061 Aluminum alloy.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- Equivalent to a 2" wide flare
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8" thick laser cut top plate will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from thick wall 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- TIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- Shipped to you with a nice brushed aluminum finish, but can be painted or Powder Coated too.
- 100% made in USA!
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Sold un-painted, but are shipped with a nice brushed aluminum finish.
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Installation also requires cutting of some tabs and the inner fender supports too.