This is the Carbon Fiber JK rear bumper from GenRight Off Road for the 2007 - current 2 door and 4 door Wrangler models.
This bumper offers Best in Class features like departure angle, tire clearance and light weight. It is sleek, simple and made of super lightweight Carbon Fiber.
It incorporates two super strong frame mounted tow points that protrude through laser cut openings in the rear face of the bumper.
- 100% MIG (steel) or TIG welded (aluminum)!
- Aluminum option is super light weight at only 20lbs!
- Laser cut and CNC bent, steel or heavy duty 3/16" thick plate material.
- Mounts flush the rear frame (less than 4" behind the body!)
- Improves departure angle over stock bumper.
- Can still be used with factory receiver hitch.
- Completely independent of the rear tire carrier (factory tire on the rear tailgate can be retained).
- Made in the USA!
- Easy to install.
- D-Rings "hooks" for the rear tow points are sold separately (REC-2100).
- Sold un-painted steel OR can be upgraded as an Option to: powder coated black or aluminum.
- GenRight Tire Carrier does not attach to the rear bumper and is sold separately. Steel (RTC3800) or in Aluminum (RTC3810).