This is the new Fusion Series rear bumper from GenRight Off Road for the Jeep Wrangler JK 2 door or 4 door (2007-Current).
It is a simple (and lower cost) steel rear bumper to replace the factory bulky rear bumer. This one fits tight to the frame for a better departure angle, including better tire and ground clearance for off-roading.
Made of heavy duty 3/16" thick steel plate it is tough!
Perfect for the guy either running no spare tire or up to a 33" on the rear door mount (or 37" tire with GenRight swing out tire carriers).
It has two 3/4" thick billet tow points that tie into the frame, that accept a normal D-ring (REC-2100 sold separately).
- 100% MIG welded.
- Weighs about 45lbs (ligher than most!).
- Laser cut and CNC formed from heavy duty 3/16" steel construction.
- Includes 2 Heavy Duty (frame mounted) tow points.
- Sticks back less than 4" behind the body (flush with rear frame)!
- Improves departure angle over stock bumper.
- Can still be used with factory receiver hitch.
- Completely independent of the rear tire carrier (factory tire on the rear tailgate can be retained).
- Powder Coated Semi-gloss Black finish.
- Easy to install.
- 100% Made in USA!
- The D-Ring "hooks" for the rear tow points are sold separately (REC-2100).
- GenRight Tire Carrier does not attach to the rear bumper and is sold separately. Steel (RTC3800) or in Aluminum (RTC3810).