is a GenRight modified set of AEV builders "Shorty" Steel Corner
Guards for the 4 door Jeep JK. These are a direct fit and a perfect
upgrade to better protect your Jeeps tub and not adding much extra
This is the perfect way to customize and upgrade your Jeep and "Armor Up" their rig or cover previous damage.
stock license plate mounting holes have been REMOVED from the drivers
side rear panel. Because the stock location is much to vulnerable. We
recommend using our license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get
the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire (LPM-4006).
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub to properly mount them.
- We designed these corners to fit the our (optional) flush mounted LEDMBTAIL as a tail-lights.
- Wheel openings (on corner guard and body) can be trimmed to fit bigger tires.
- The Shorty Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) before painting.
- Sold in pairs.
- Approximately 7lbs each.
- Typical install time is 4 hours total.
- Frenched in LED tail light opening (fits LEDMBTAIL).
- Shorty style corner guard.
- Laser cut & stamped from 1/8" thick steel.
- The shape is formed into the steel to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- Stock wheel opening "shape" is retained (same) to still fit the factory wheel opening and can be cut to make bigger tires fit.
- Can be used with any aftermarket tube flare or the factory flare.
set of panels has the factory mounting holes laser cut in for
the tailgate hinges and gas filler to make installation quicker.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes hardware to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean!