This is the NEW lightweight rocker guard for the 2 door Jeep JK. It's sleek design is molded to fit the JK's curved body's shape!
This is a great upgrade for anyone looking for a "functional" step on their JK.
- Highest ground clearance on the market (hangs no lower than the body).
- 3 piece design ties into multiple points for maximum durability.
- Contoured to fit the shape of the JK's curved body.
- Wraps all the way under and ties to the body mounts.
- Full coverage from front to rear (protects the flares too).
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed from solid 3/16" Aluminum.
- Smooth "Boatside" will not get hung up on trail obstacles!
- Will work with metal tube flares or the factory plastic flares.
- Shape design acts as a nice 4" wide step for the vehicle occupants.
- Sold in pairs (as a kit).
- Includes all Stainless mounting hardware.
- Shipped un-painted and requires paint.
- Made in USA!
- Installation requires minor drilling of the "Kick Plate" mounting locations.
- Although the formed metal steps provide good foot traction in most conditions, the metal tubing can be slippery when wet, therefore we recommend adding grip tape where necessary for better foot traction during entry and exit.
- If still running the factory plastic flares, these rockers will require trimming about 5/8" off the bottom of the factory flares.
- Will not work with body lifts (attaches to the bottom of the body mount bolts).
- Also available in a more durable "steel" version (RCG-8002).