Bestop’s Core doors for the Jeep Wrangler JK are the first one-piece cast aluminum door for the Jeep Wrangler. Core Doors can be run fully enclosed with the premium Twill Uppers, or they can be fully open without the premium Twill Upper Doors and the easily removed central panel.
Take your Jeeps JK's experience to the next level with the Bestop Core Aluminum Half Doors. With several custom touches, the core doors provide the ability to remove the center panels and add soft upper enclosures to seal your jeep from the outside. Your core doors are sure to enhance your vehicles' functionality for any mood, weather, trail ride or road trip.
NOTE: Upper half door fabrics sold separately.
Bestop Core doors can be left on year around, installed for summer & spring activities, or stored conveniently while not in use.
Installation is made easy- Your Jeep JK's doors remove quite simply with 2 nuts per door, 1 harness and 1 retainer strap. Your new Core doors can simply be hung on your Jeeps door hinge and fully usable in just a few minutes once your factory doors are removed.
- Cast-aluminum doors are precision-molded for a perfect fit
- Easy no-tool removal of the center panel allows for an enhanced open-air experience or further customization
- Remote latch-release smoothly integrated for a sleek interior
- Locking latches for added security
- OEM-quality check strap prevents Core Door from contacting and potentially damaging the Jeep body
- Can be used with hard or soft tops
- Works for all 2 or 4 door 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK's
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU 2/4 door